Spanish lookout mennonites

Is there anyone on here that can give me an idea of how to contact the mennonites at spanish lookout? Email,pho #, something like that?!

Why would you like to contact a Mennonite? That is quite a large community, and many don't have phones or email.

I'm pretty certain no one here would provide you with a phone or email to anyone in Belize, Mennonite or not, without a specific reason why.

We are of the same religious background as the mennonites and considering moving to spanish lookout and would like to talk to someone there before we make the trip down. I guess that previous post did sound funny, I`m sorry. I was basically just wondering if there is a way to contact someone before we come down. We aren`t interested in the touristy things in Belize, just what it would be like in the Spanish Lookout region.

the best thing you can do is go to belize on a vacation and check out spanish lookout for yourself.its a tight knit community the people are nice but you should really go there in person and see first hand.

you can contact the pastor at the church in SLO   Pastor Richard Deeds - his email is: [email protected]