Preservative free fruit Juice

Hi I hear that all juices available in Libya have sulphite added to prevent fermenting.....Is this true? are any jcuies availabhle free of preservatives or wil i have to do that 'special dance' in a bucket of fruit?:rolleyes:

Somebody's pulling your leg:)...you can find preservative free juice here.  I use the Rauch or the Cesar - both brands are readily available and you can get them in glass bottles to reuse for bottling when you are done.

All of the fruit juices I've tried have worked, some better than others.

Agree with LL that the Rauch juice is probably the best (if expensive, at 4.25 Lyd for a 900ml bottle), but the glass bottles with the Grolsch type stopper are perfect for bottling your brew ;)

Thanks for this both of you. Ths forum is dead good for helping me iron things out...........Some imaginative packing and stories for the airport for the pressure tops and yeast are in order. Maybe an Australian cork type hat might work?! :D

Nowayback wrote:

Thanks for this both of you. Ths forum is dead good for helping me iron things out...........Some imaginative packing and stories for the airport for the pressure tops and yeast are in order. Maybe an Australian cork type hat might work?! :D

Just wave the Saltire as you're coming though immigration, you'll be laughing :lol::lol::lol:

Does this mean I can stink of whisky and do my Rab c Nesbitt impressions!!.....:lol: