Salary details

what is the basic salary for research scientist in switzerland?
Thanks in advance!

Regards
nISNN

perhaps you find an answer here ...

http://www.myscience.ch/en/living/salary

hallo
offered a job for 140 000 per year, family with two kids (4 and 2), after tax about 110 000 CHF, do you think enough for an appropriate life? canton SG

@nissn

if you don't find the answer to the first link, show here, but you have to understand french, german or italian:

http://www.lohnrechner.ch/usage/branches.html

@kakadu

of course, you can live correctly with this salary

kakadu wrote:

hallo
offered a job for 140 000 per year, family with two kids (4 and 2), after tax about 110 000 CHF, do you think enough for an appropriate life? canton SG

definitively not enough

thank you
some wrote correctly, some definitely not enough? i wonder what is the truth.....do all families in swiss get above 140 000 CHF per year. i was there and i think 2000-2500 for appartment, the 1500 for food (exaggerated), then car and others (phone, internet, etc) for 2000... i think pretty enough..i welcome other comments

Hi Kakadu,

that's how I think for 1 month:

Appartment: 2500.00
health insurance: 1'300.00 (depend of the age can be a little bit more)
Food, beauty products: 1'500.00
Car: 800.00
Freetime, sports, outgoing: 500.00
Phone: 250.00
if smoke both (cigarettes): 500.00
Total: 7'350.00

difference (minimum chf. 1'500.00) can be for hollydays or economy :)

For the minimum of existence they speak about chf. 5'000.00 for a family with 2 children.

So for me chf. 9'000.00 to live for a family with 2 children ... it's enough.

Of course, you can eat every evening in the best restaurants and have the last Mazzerati as car. So in this case, it's not enough :)

I wish you all the best Nissn :)

Of course kidding not many people earn that. Don't Know where you from but not many countries have this kind of standard salary.

thank you, blue bird...french was the first language i learned, hope i can renovate my french, when coming to swiss....i think we van manage with less than 9000 CHF, but nevertheless, we can use the rest as economy, holiday, etc...

blou, sure not many people have this salary...i was just asking, for suisse is a little bit expensive country from a first point of view..thank your for your attitude and support.