Living in caribbean and thinking of fiji !!

Hi all,
Have spent almost 2 years here now (st. Lucia) and it may be time to move on soon....in Ireland for over fours years and oz for almost 8 yrs england before that. have gone from a single traveller to accumulating a spouse and four aliens we fondly call our children...interested in finding out about fiji and looking forward to meeting likeminded semi homeless people while doing so!!!

good to meet you all!  :cheers:

Welcome on board Mitch!

Are you moving for professional reasons or just because you want to? Here is our favourite poll: why did you move to a foreign country?

All the best,

Julien

Hi Julien, emmm not sure how to answer that one on a poll!! we moved here for the weather, sick of wind rain and cold and expense of Ireland, having got too used to the weather in Oz. Have an opportunity to go to fiji with same job, pros and cons: while we love the life here, due to family size, getting reliable accomodation (regular water supply just for starters!) is difficult, very difficult! and we are too large for the small condo style gated communities and sick of being ripped off by a money hungry landlord (both houses!)- dont get me started on that one!  not sure if fiji has what here has to offer and would love to meet someone who has been there who can give me the sort of info I gave the site on st. lucia. ie all the answers to the questions you have on the site for people to fill in. went to the two blogs listed here but neither had this info!! will keep searching. like what you are trying to get done here by the way!

I hope someone will give you answers !

Thanks for you support ;)

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR