My hair is so big

OK so my hair is driving me freaking nuts. It is getting bigger by the day and its really scary, I think it might just start walking off on its own soon, it's that desperate to stay away from my head :blink:

I need help!!!

I have tried so many shampoos & conditioners, oils, creams, yoghurt, eggs, sprays, gels. I ask nearly everyone I see for an idea, please is somebody out there with a clue as to how to tame the beast. I had this the whole time I was here last time round as well, I cannot do the next 5 years like this, please somebody help.

Signed

Cousin It

Most people have the opposite problem(hair falling out), so count your blessing that you have a nice head of thick hair. It doesn;t seem like such a curse to me. I would say if that's the only major problem you have, then you have a pretty good life going for you.

lol dude, you haven't seen me in the morning ... and it only gets worse as the day goes on :o

Its Simple, Get a Hair Cut !!:lol:

saimans wrote:

... About as helpful as a chocolate fireguard ;) I dont think I have the head for no hair. And pretty sure my hair short would actually stand on end, also not helpful, at least for the time being it is being restrained in bands. I have a feeling the next suggestion will involve a hat ... also in the unhelpful pile

Louise.Welge you come with some amazing posts on this blog. :lol:

You should start selling your hair out to beauty salons and they can make wigs out of it. ;)

Louise.Welge wrote:
saimans wrote:

... About as helpful as a chocolate fireguard ;) I dont think I have the head for no hair. And pretty sure my hair short would actually stand on end, also not helpful, at least for the time being it is being restrained in bands. I have a feeling the next suggestion will involve a hat ... also in the unhelpful pile

You read my mind pretty well, I was going to suggest one good cowboy hat !! :P

If you wash your hair every single day, STOP doing that! lol  I use a straight iron once or twice a week.  Also use Garnier Fructis style 'Sleek & Shine" anti-humidity/smoothing milk.

Good luck (I understand how important good hair is lol).

Have you tried brazilian blow out?

I name it the 'ELECTRIFICATION' problem :)

I had similar problem when my hair were shorter. [Yeah yeah I'm a male; don't be shocked :o] and I used to mount a layer of gel to keep them in order. Now while they are some 12 inches (even more) long, the ponny-tail keep them tamed....hehehe

Stop flaunting your gorgeous pile of thick beautiful hair!...hahahah  Or else I'll have to think of something to brag about and pretend it's a problem, too. Let's see........hmmmmm.......hmmmmmm........I can't think of anything...hahahaha.

Hmm, I have garnier now, it kind of makes my hair soft but still frizzy :) I cant straighten my hair too often, it gets far too dry and I think this is already the problem, Brazillian bloowout though, someone said this to me the other day, have you used it grazyna? Thanks helpful people ... cowboy hat excluded ;)

I have to tell you when I first read the title of the thread, I was expecting a punchline to go along with it ...  kinda like ..

My hair is so big, I thought I was still living in Texas!!

Thank you!! Good night!!  :)

Louise.Welge wrote:

Hmm, I have garnier now, it kind of makes my hair soft but still frizzy :) I cant straighten my hair too often, it gets far too dry and I think this is already the problem, Brazillian bloowout though, someone said this to me the other day, have you used it grazyna? Thanks helpful people ... cowboy hat excluded ;)

OK. On a serious note - Pls go through your dietary plan. Lack of certain nutrients will surely make ur hair dry. Drink plenty of water. Sand in the air could also be the reason for the dry hair. Also check the hardness of the water you are using for the head bath and also for the swimming pool water. If its is hard, i doubt any of the shampoos or conditioners will work.
BTW, have u tried using some oils ???