New In Norway!

Hi there,

My name is Clair, I'm from Edinburgh in Scotland and I moved to Bergen a few months ago, to work in Oil & Gas. I'm looking to find some Expats who are living in Bergen to meet up with now and again.

If there is a wee group of you who meet up regularily in town it would be great to join you .... please let me know when and where!!!

Clair

Hi Clair,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hello Clair
I work in Bergen within Oil and gas. If you like to meet, i am free in the evenings.

Arshad

Would love to meet people for a drink, but rarely get the chance these days with looking after the kids, wifey away on business too much.

Anyway, I work as an English teacher in town, so if people are ever meeting up for coffee, I'd happily pop along if I have a gap in the timetable.

Hi All

this is kiran ,can any one please tell me the right time and place to meet the people ,whose speak English , i want to learn so many things from u all , because i am very new to norway

Thanks for you'r Great healp

kiran

hi, how r u?   i have aplied for job seeker.  if i we will come bergen i will inform.

Hi !
I m a French expat in Bergen, braving the rain since 2010.
We are often going to the quizz at ricks on Fridays with some expats and some Norwegians. you are welcome to join ! It will start again end au August, send me an email if you are interested :)
Anne

Hi, I'm Ian from London, am coming to live in Bergen from end September 2012, if you know of any gettogethers please let me know.
Kind regards
[email protected]