Living in Edmonton Alberta.

Anyone who would like some info?

Hello Bob and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for willing to help our members, but I think that a little introduction would have been welcomed.;)

Harmonie.

Greetings!!

Need partial information on  cost of living in Edmonton, Canada. will be shifting there in or around July!!
Anybody, please help!!

Bob here, I have been living in the Edmonton area for the past thirty years and am involved in the restaurant biz. I am an active bird-watcher and do various butterfly surveys in the Rockie Mts lowlands. I am a big wine geek and have a wonderful wine cellar, namely France, Portugal and Spain.
I help to organise outings for inner -city school children, giving them an educational outlook on the nature in our area.

shailesharora wrote:

Greetings!!

Need partial information on  cost of living in Edmonton, Canada. will be shifting there in or around July!!
Anybody, please help!!

Will you be working or just planning a social visit? If moving here full-time, you will obviously need a work permit. The labor market is good right now, only about 5% unemployment. Apartments go for around $900.00 but one can pay up to $1200.00. Alberta Health care is free, we have a GST but no sales tax.

Email me at [email protected]. Good luck.

Hi Bob!! how are you? Are you an employer of Shaw Canada?