Forums and messages

Hi, not quite sure of the procedure here.  Do you have to post something here before you can communicate to other people? Thanks for any guidance ..

Hi Fliss, welcome. I am barranquillawhenwherehow, here at your service. first pick the topic, then the site, just have to look until something gets your interest, we are all new to this internet thing one way or the other, so just trust your feelings. do like I do put your one interest out there for those type of people who would be concerned to find out about you, and stay with it. You can explain yourself any way you want just try to be on a level that can inspire hope, and help at the same time. I am interested in making a home out of a small house and property that needs repair with less cost to maintain it considering the environmental factors, and to increase my ability to survive it there over the time, effort, and money. That is my one interest pursued to date, in the here and now, so this comes first, and it is also because of the change I want in lifestyle, in order to improve my situation for family and friends. Let me know what happens in your particular case of affairs there in Britain? I know the Oylmpics are going to be held there this summer. So keep in touch, and let me know whats happening.

Hi Fliss124,

How can we help you?

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR