Electric stoves

I've posted this request a few times in the last couple of months, but now that there are new members on the site I'd like to try again. I'm looking for an large electric stove, one that has at least 4 coils on the top and no less than a 52 ltr size oven. Both top and bottom eletric, 220/240v-50 cycle. I found one that is made by Ainston advertised on this website:

(moderated: please post in the business directory)

But the showroom is in Hanoi.

This site show what appears to be all thats avaiable in Vietnam:

(Moderated: please post in the business directory)

Really would apperciate any leads. Thanks

What interests me is how are you going to power this beast. What is the power consumption and what size cabling do you have to the building, is it commercial or residential?

Electric stoves generally consume between 30-50 Amps depending on what is activated - only gas can supply the BTU required for high heat in VN.

Which feature are you looking for, the rings or the oven? There are electrical alternatives.  Ariston makes stoves that are sold under other names.

@JaitcH powers really not a problem. When we built the house about 6 years ago EVN came out for a site survey on our power requirements. We ended up purchasing a large PCB transformer that's mounted on the electric pole in the front of the place. In the kitchen is huge transformer about the size of a small refrigerator that is currently used to power the electric stove we have now. I shipped it over with the HHG's when we moved in because I couldn't find one here in Vietnam. What I'm looking for is a standalone, 220/240-50 cycle western size stove. With at least 4 heating elements on the top, a with a large oven preferably over 52 ltrs. I've seen on line a few models that would suit our needs but no source to purchase them from. I'm really not concerned about the manufacture or the price (to a point) just a good quality stove. Thanks for your interest

Budman1

Not sure why you have so much problem finding one.

A few google search and phone calls, I found this for you:

Malloca
http://www.malloca.com.vn/san-pham/bep- … s-353.html

64L stove and 4 electric plates.
goes for 26M VND, available now at their showroom in SGN.

Their contact:

Địa chỉ : 279 Nguyễn Văn Trổi, Phường 10, Quận Phú Nhuận, TP.HCM
Điện thoại : (08) 3997 5893 -3997 5894
Fax : (08) 3844 4125 -3997 0135

They have office in Cantho where they can ship the oven to.

Let me know if you still have problem

Thanks Anatta, however I looked at that one and went to the showroom in Can Tho and spoke to them on Monday. The thing is just about a little bigger than a bread box W600 x D660 x H850. What I'm looking for is around 800x800x900 give or take a few mm. I should have posted the dimensions earlier. I do appreciate your time in looking for me.