Donating

Dear all,

I am collecting children clothes to send to orphanages in the central highland.

If you have clothes that still in good condition, or even can join me to help those poor orphans, pls leave an e-mail.

You can visit my Facebook at "http://www.facebook.com/nhung11281" or search my profile using "nhung11281" on there.

Let's join hands for poor children.

Nhung

0907 900 368

Hi Nhung,

Thanks for this post. I would advise you to advertise it in the Community Section of the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds for a better visibility.

Cheers,

Varushen.

Dear Varushen,

Thanks for your advice.

I am going to post there now.

^ ^

Regards,

Nhung

hmm let me leave the computer then check to see what thing i don`t use....do you have a group of friend to help children ?

Hello Nhung

I am coming to HCMC next month for my 5th visit in as many years.
I would love to help with clothing. I have donated clothes to orphanages on previous visits to Laos and Cambodia and this time look forward to doing same in Vietnam.
Please let me know how I can help... I arrive on April 20.
Bye for now.
Siggah

Dear Siggah

That would be awesome. Thanks so much for your response.

Some people said it would be good to donate toys too.

Have a nice weekend.

Nhung

Are you still collecting?

I am in hcmc now

Let me know on [email protected]

Regards

Hi,

This is Nhung. Are you staying in Phu My Hung, D.7 or other district?

For donating clothes, there were not too many donators, I could not host a trip to orphanages.

How much clothes you have for now?

Cheers,

Nhung

A few shirts and t shirts
Am here on holiday and going to mui ne beach tomorrow to come back in 5 days
Staying then in district 3

Ah ha? If you are in D.3, then there is an orphanage there I just found, at 38 Tú Xương - P.7 - Q.3 - TP.HCM (08.3932 2738); you may send stuffs there though.

BTW, have a good trip to Mui Ne.

Cheers,

Nhung

Hello Nhung.

Remember me? Of course you do :D
After we met in April and you kindly provided me with information, I discovered a Guesthouse in Dist 1 (Pham Ngu Lao) that happily accepts donations of clothes, toys etc to go to an orphanage in the Mekong Delta region.
I also found information about an orphanage in Vung Tau and made contact with them for future reference.
I am happy to provide details if anyone is interested in knowing more.
I will be back in HCMC in October and hope to visit these orphanages, and maybe others.

Regards,
Tom

Oh.... Hi Tom, :D

How was your dental treatment?

Good to hear from you. I hope you had a good time in Vietnam.

I am sorry I was too busy at the time to join your trips to orphanages. So you found another good donator then.

Here, people donate now and then so I could not make it for a trip just yet. I keep it in mind for the future.

I hope you have a good day there.

Cheers,

Nhung

I find your idea cool. It's a pity I just moved to Saigon and don't bring much stuffs with me, but I'll ask around (my relatives here) and I'll contact you back. Keep up the good work! And do tell me if I could be anything of further help, like transportation and so on!

Hi Rojamin,

We may need to call for other people before having some activities.

Write soon,

NP

Where can I bring the clothes to?? Actually, for some reason, I am having with me only a shirt. Is it ok to donate ONLY ONE shirt?? I do want to help, but I don't know if my help is appropriate!! :(