Homeschool playgroups

Anyone know of a homeschool playgroup in HCMC?  We homeschool our 5 and 4 year old and would love to find some friends to play with.

Better off asking on An Phu neighbors or Phu My Hung goglegroups.
Plenty of expats ont here with young families that should be able to help :)

Thanks!

Hi,

Have you found a playgroup? We've just arrived and my elder daughter is in a Waldorf inspired preschool, but I am looking for things to do and people to play with with my eleven month old and my four year old when she isn't into school!

Monica

hi

Would anyone like to have a play date sometime this week? My four year old, Octavia, has a week off from her school starting this Thursday. I also have a eleven month old. We live near the airport in Phu Nanh. I am interested in homeschooling, in particular, unschooling.

Lets start one!

Yes, let's! This week would be great, as my daughter is off school for a week, but my daughter has got pink eye. Hopefully, it will be better in a few days, then we can start our playgroup! Whereabouts do you live? How many children do you have and how old are they?

I really find interesting the idea of homeschooling. Kids have a natural curiosity to learn. An inadequate school environment deprives them from learning.
I find this TedTalk really inspiring to people that want to try homeschooling: youtube.com/watch?v=h11u3vtcpaY

I also recommend to watch "The Forbidden education". It's in Spanish, but English subtitles are availabe: educacionprohibida.com. It analyses the effect of traditional school on children and also reviews what alternative pedagogies offer.

If you need help to stimulate your children and bring them new ideas, please contact me.  I have started an education workshop project base on alternative pedagogies in Saigon, so I would be willing to take part in a homeschooling project.

i want to know more about your project and your class. if you don't mind i want to have apointment as soon as possible, i live near D2 street.
Thank in advande

homeschooling as well....check out my website at naptapnsing.com and contact me as soon as you can. I have a 6 year old daughter and 4 yr old son.

BRidget

Welcome to Expat-Blog SingerinSaigon

For geater visibility, please register your business in the Directory and under the Classifieds section

https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … minh-city/https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … minh-city/

These areas will enable members who are looking for your services to visit your website and contact you.

Many thanks.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please avoid copy paste message on the forum + please post an ad in the classifieds section. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Tracy

Are u still looking for a play date for your 10 year old? We have two daughters 8 and a soon to be 10. We live in D7.

Best regards,

Jennie

hello! late to this thread but looking for a playdate for our 5 year old girl that is currently homeschooled.

Hello nanayhood,

Like you have noticed, this thread is inactive.

It is unlikely that you will receive responses from the participants here.

Perhaps you will have more luck by posting here: Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > Community > Others.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com