Liaoning

hi im just wondering if there are many expats in the shenyang area im a aussie living in panjin

Hi paulyd and welcome to Expat.com!

A little introduction maybe?;)

Harmonie.

hi sorry, my name is paul im from australia currently living in panjin liaoning with my wife,i was wanting to see if there are other expats in my area to share information on living in china and experiences with work and just general life in china.
regards paul.

Hi Paul, I moved here from Brisbane a month ago. Do contact me if you would like meet up. Cheers, Ivor

Hi my name is jack,  also living in panjin working in a hotel,would love to meet any foreigners here.if you would like to meet up post it here or here's am email.-  [email protected] cheers

hi ivor, im from sydney its good to know that there are aussies close by ive been to shenyang a couple of times are you working there?im not sure whem i will be there next my wife has friends there so will def buzz you next time i visit.
regards paul.

srry guys ,,forgot to tell you where i am from ,,i am actually from india ,,went around panjin city but didnt see any foreigners, this place is pretty depressing as i came here 10 days back. so, yea would like to meet up some foreigners.

hi jack,hows things going i understand it is hard here in panjin im so bored,i was unaware that hotels employed foreigners here do you speak mandarin well because english is very rare here.if you want you can email me, [email protected]
take care mate.

sorry my email is [email protected]

Oh well,yo guys, Im from melbourne, gona go to shenyang in sep for like a month, would be great if i could make some friends there lol

hello

I'm Collins from Cameroon and I'm new in the city Shenyang. Could we meet? I'm a little bit lost in this jungle

@ Collins  > This topic is very old (2012)

I have created a new thread with your post here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 73#2736857
I invite you to continue to post on this topic instead of this outdated one.

I am closing this topic now.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed