Housekeeper and Bahasa Indonesia teacher

Hi all!

My name is Tony and I am living in Jakarta since July 2011.

I learned some bahasa indonesia with a teacher, but she is in the USA (got married there), and now I would like to keep on learning this language.

On the other hand, I also need a housekeeper... Any recomendation? How can I get one? I asked my driver and some colleagues but they all live in Tangerang while I am in Jakarta (Pluit area).

Hope some people here could help me! Thank you in advance!!!

Hi Tony,

Are you looking for a certified teacher or just Indonesian who can help you to learn Indonesian Language?

Let me know.

Hi Tony, you live in Pluit but work in Tangerang?
That's quite a distance!

@choca: it is okay, I have some books but would like to find somebody to teach or to practise. I had a teacher in September&October but she left to the USA. Since then I haven't read any book... No need any official certificate but need to be serious :)

@themel: yes and no, hehe. It takes around 30-35 minutes to arrive by highway. The problem is the opposite side: Tangerang-Jakarta... Macet! haha

Are you Spanish and speak it?

I picked it up last year, so if you do, you can help me continue that while I help you with your bhs indo :)

Yes, I am Spanish and I can speak with native accent :)

It is a good idea, so we both learn a different language!

Si, si! Fabuloso! Where in pluit are you?

Hi Toni! Nice to know you. I lived in Jakarta Barat. which part of tangerang you work at?

erdian.kristiono wrote:

Hi Toni! Nice to know you. I lived in Jakarta Barat. which part of tangerang you work at?

Sorry for late reply! I am in Daan Mogot Raya, in the province of Banten but still not in Tangerang city

Busy??
I lived in Persaki, Semanan, near Daan Mogot Baru Mall.

Best,

Erdian

hi tony, if u wanna learn about Indonesian cultures and language i can help you to find a good place. Don't hesitate to contact me :)
have a nice day for you..