How were you allowed to move and stay in barbados?

Hi there, I just heard about the Expat.com. It seems like a great thing to share my dream living in barbados.

It is so very hard to find a way to stay there legally. Well being retired, maybe but I am so very far from it cause I am in my early twenties. Nor do I want to get married for the wrong reason and definitely won't. But it seems to be the only way to get a permit to stay or something similar. Do you guys know any different?
I have been in and out of barbados since my childhood a lot and just lost my heart to this beautiful island. Two or three times a year is a must for me to go there on vacation and visit my friends.

For about 2 years now I am trying to actually live my dream and move there, but I did not find a way to stay yet. Can you all tell me your stories, please? How were you able to stay or not? Any advice, idea or experience is more than welcome. I need your help! Thank you in advance!

Knuddale

Hello Knuddale and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to browse through the different threads of the forum, it may help.

Harmonie.

Thank you Harmonie. I did and will continue to do so but I was also hoping some people would tell me their personal stories. There are so many things online and it is hard to trust on any of them.