Any work from home jobs...

Hi all , i m interested in knowing anyone has an idea if there are work from home jobs in muscat, like sending emails and report making , calling etc. i am a through professional(management degree)with experience, but cant presently takeup a 9-5 job, i wantto earn money and kill time. please please lemme know.

Welcome to Expat.com..

kindly Check your inbox i hope posted vacancy suitable for you.

regards,
Shahid

Best wishes she21...

Regards,
AMMAR

Hello guys.,am ozimede ,any one wanna work from home in oman for me?

ozimede what is work nature? can u explain

Am a trailer driver.at the same time a professional butcher.i need a visa to migrate from lagos africa to oman.can you help?

Can anyone help me to migrate to oman?

Hi Ozimede, could you please start a new thread on Muscat forum for better visibility?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

(Moderated: please post in classifieds)

any work from home jobs?

I also want to know is there any work I can do from home. Iam post graduate with two kids not able to go for work work.

There are number of jobs that you can perform online. It is very personal. Depends on your likes and dislikes. I find lot of usefull information here workfromhomeis.com/online-work-from/

Hello Mr.Shahid_id Iam a housewife from India,presently living in Oman.As I need to take care of my little baby,Iam not in a position to work out,hence,looking for a job to work from home.
I saw a msg you posted to she21,giving her details about such jobs,can you help me also out with such jobs?

Thanking You
Regards.

Hi Rehana,

It depends on your experience. What kind of job you are expecting to do from home? Baby sitting is a very good job for housewives.

Regards,
Dev

Hi everyone. My husband and I just moved here. Does anyone know of any work from home or freelance work I can do? I am a trainer by profession can do software, soft skills and english language training. Have worked for 10 yrs. even if the job is not training related I am willing. Do let me know. As always hopeful

All The Best To All

AMMAR

Hi there!! Please check your e-mail I sent a message. Thanks

Hopeful2021 wrote:

Hi everyone. My husband and I just moved here. Does anyone know of any work from home or freelance work I can do? I am a trainer by profession can do software, soft skills and english language training. Have worked for 10 yrs. even if the job is not training related I am willing. Do let me know. As always hopeful

Ok

actully i do not think it is possible in Oman

ALL THE BEST..

@Omanagri - Please, lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

shahid_id wrote:

Welcome to Expat.com..

kindly Check your inbox i hope posted vacancy suitable for you.

regards,
Shahid

I am also a housewife in need of a job very badly please help me also.

Hi she21,
Welcome & Nice to know about your profile ...Why don't you start management consultancy farm where people give you project and you can assist them..

Hi Omanagri

Can u say me how to start management consultancy farm? I am very much interested to work from home as I stay whole day wasting time at home. Please do help me. I surfed a lot in internet to work from home or atleast a job but dint get a single one also.

Hi Mehendi,
Thanks for ask me...Its is very easy first you can understand about yourself i mean what you are spacilize eg cooking or baby sitting or English training or maybe you are management guru ..
after that serf related company to your specialization mail them and ask for project that all if anything's as consult me anyway
WR
Vik

Hi She21,

I am a member of the WGO which is the Women's Guild in Oman and they often offer part-time jobs, go and google them.

regards

Kerry

Hi everyone,

I am too in search of a home based job or even a office job , me a B.com graduate, and having a good command over Ms-office. I am thankful if anybody can help me to find a job

Hello manjusai2_20, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Muscat section. It can help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello rajid,

Could you maybe give your advice on the forum so as to help all our members ;)

Melissa

Never knew that Oman has got this number of hidden home talent :)

can you do marketing of birthday parties of children in muscat on comission basis
regards
manohar

manubasantani wrote:

can you do marketing of birthday parties of children in muscat on comission basis
regards
manohar

Can I know the details of it.?

kerry-lynnbouman wrote:

Hi She21,

I am a member of the WGO which is the Women's Guild in Oman and they often offer part-time jobs, go and google them.

regards

Kerry

Hi Kerry ,

I hv heard Iittle about WGO , lemme try n find more , meanwhile as I understand u are settled here for long time now and u seem to pretty much like the place , I wanted some more info regarding any social clubs for kids activities here , I hv no social ties here and my kids are finding hard to settle , any libraries or sports club. Also , regarding schools (u being a school teacher) just to share , we r really struggling  , they r in royal flights waiting list since last year ......where r u teaching ? I wanted to send u a pvt MSG but I guess u haven't made that option available :) ....pls do write back as I really need this (n may b more) info from ppl like u , thanks a ton, takecare

@ijar -> Why don't you share some informations on the forum? It can help other members as well. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

it depends upon what kind of professional certification u got. If u r a female who are interested in providing tuition for female students and goo in teaching, that will be one good option. Its not a practise in oman companies use the outsources to get internal work.

hi any body can help me i want a part time job in muscat morning 7 to 3 pm i want to earn money please help meeeeeeeeeeee

hi i am Business Management Graduate from india. Befor i Was working with Rolling Mill Company in Accounts department but now i have small baby so i cannot go for job. I want to do job from home only. Can any one suggest a good job for me . :)

Hello everyone!
I am a software engineer with a year's experience in website development. I have developed several client websites during my employment period in India. I am currently in Muscat and am looking forward to doing something worthwhile with my time here. I also excel in English language and would love to so something inclined towards languages also. Kindly do let me know if there are any home based jobs or part time ones.

At the risk of sharing an ingenious idea...it would be really worthwhile to set up a rental property website in Oman. From my experience, the estate agents who do do it are ludicrously expensive and the alternatives just doesn't accompany the advert with pictures which will be extremely useful instead of taking time out to view properties.

Advertising on this page would earn you the revenues you would require and you could set up a group of people who could take turns photographing the available apartments. Ka-ching!

P.S. - The above would need investment, long term commitment and a team of part-time individuals. So not a quick fix, unfortunately.

hi..... can you suggest any job to work from home.i just wannna pass my time by working at home. please do let me know. thankq

Closed