New to PP! (but not Cambodia)

Hey guys! 32 year old female Singaporean national (that always gets mistaken for Khmer!) just moved to PP from the hills of Mondulkiri and looking to broaden her little network in PP.

Got a friend's bar opening this Friday, so if you're looking at doing something this Friday, drop a note? [email protected]

Welcome to the real world. I am a consultant for UNDP flying back and forth between Bkk and PP. Perhaps we could run into each other one day to chitchat a bit if you are not totally exhausted now by the relocation?

Would love to samritt, and also to chat about what UNDP is up to. I'm shuttling to and from Singapore as a hospitality management consultant, so i'm in Phnom Penh a fair bit.

All settled now in my apartment in BKK, so meeting up would be great :) I also hang out in the Sihanouk Blvd area, where my friend's restaurant and bar is, if you like Asian food, we can meet there?

Very good morning to you, I would love to. Either in Bkk or here in PP, where i spend time on and off. Do keep in touch. I will be off to BKK and then immediately to Phuket before making small trip in different parts of Thailand before heading back here on 27. Still looking for a place to rent here, as my contract covers May 2012. Still shopping around, as I cannot bear to stay in a hotel for  too long...too boring.