Cheap Phone call to Spain and other international countries?

I´M GOING TO LIVE TO IRELAND AS AUPIR AND I´D LIKE TO KNOW WHICH IS THE  CHEAPEST WAY TO MAKE A PHONECALL FROM IRELAND TO SPAIN.

From a landline to a landline (de fijo a fijo, no funciona con moviles) use this num: 1890 990 990 y sigue las instrucciones.  El coste de la llamada es como si fuera local, es decir, como si llamaras a alguien en la ciudad de Irlanda en la que estes. Yo lo uso desde hace anhos. Funciona desde Irlanda a cualquier pais. Solo no te olvides que a moviles o desde moviles no funciona!
Molta sort

Hi,

I just arrived 2 months ago in Ireland and i have to say it has not been easy to find a cheap way to call abroad ( France.. ) BUT here is what i found out:

-Tesco mobile offers great international rates currently to call landlines in Europe ( spain landlines is 1c/min until 31st january 2012) So you just have to buy simcard (cheap 2.50€)in a tesco store top up for 30euro ( or less) and you can call like it was unlimited!!

-Well to call mobile abroad, Tesco will be as expensive as any other cards around 15ct/min. The best i found was the new post-paid plan My way of Vodafone, if you subscribe to this plan and add 1.50/mth you can use ALL the minutes included in your plan to call any landline or mobile WHEREever in the world. For example i subsribe for 500 minutes for 65 euro ( there is less expensive price plan) and i can use my 500min to call mobile phone or landline Worldwide!

Well hope this will help you!
Marie-C

I found Vomino Telecoms residential package (http://vomino.ie/residential/standard-plans/) cheaper than other telecom companies. With 9.99 EURO per month, you have unlimited calls to landlines in Europe plus 30 minutes per month to EU mobiles included.

Tesco mobile charges 0.01 p/m to many international countries Spain ( and the Netherlands included)