Affordable room to rent

I arrive to Oslo on 8th November, do you know some affordable room to rent? My budget is around 3000 NOK until I find a job.
Regards

Hi Ethmane,

from what i know oslo rooms are in the 5000-6000 range. but u could see about sharing a apartment with someone. that would bring the cost to ur budget limits.

There are people who are much much more knowledgeable regarding Oslo stuff i hope someone will provide more information regarding your question

Hi ethmane,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have introduced your topic as a new thread on the Oslo forum for better visibility.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine
------------
Expat.com team

You can find it in FINN. Search as a room "hybel" and it usually cost more than 3000 NOK

finn.no/finn/realestate/lettings/result?sort=1&areaId=20061&PROPERTY_TYPE=16

ethmane wrote:

I arrive to Oslo on 8th November, do you know some affordable room to rent? My budget is around 3000 NOK until I find a job.
Regards

We have a spare room but alas we are much further down in Vestfold ( A good 45 min from oslo) I would recommend Finn for finding a room :)

Hi Ethmane,

as friends have suggested hybel.no is really good atleast I found it better than finn.no but the thing is that the are taken very quick so you need to act fast. It would have been better if you are currently in Oslo as its much easier as the owners would like to meet people personally. But nevertheless you should start trying.

I will let you know if I come across anyways :) Best of luck!!

regards
Vivek