Shared accommodation in Oslo

hi, im new here in oslo and trying to meet people and make friends. (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your contact details on the forum for security reasons) we can chat personally and see if we like each other or we connect. im also looking for someone to share acomodation with in Oslo. im clean, good and normal man and im 31years old. im teacher of primary school, so with university degree and hope to get involved and grow in this lovely country. i dont connect much here as i dont have time so sugest you to call me or chat with me in skype. i love the nature, going to the cinema or out for a meal in a restaurant, practicing sports,.. i dont smoke and dont drink alcohol so we wonŽt have problems in living together. vi snakkes !

Hi luis23deval,

A new discussion was created as from your post on the Oslo forum for better interaction.

Regarding your query, it would be best if you could post an advert in the section shared accommodation in Oslo.

For how long will you be in Oslo?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

Hi,is your announcement still valid?
Marcin

Hello Marcin1974

Welcome on board!   :)

Are you in Oslo right now?

Regards

Kenjee

Hey
I am willing to come in Norway at the end of August .Im live in the UK at the moment and also i need to share the bills .My Name is Misha ,i am 33 ,
Many Thanks

Hi my name is Camille we are looking (me any my boyfiend) for a shared flat with some nice people there :) We are moving out to Oslo and we need some help. Is there anyone that are searching for a flat and would like to cooperate ? We are currently living in Poland.