Let's party

Saturday I wanna get wasted at suns club... with all my foreing (and not) friends! Everybody is invited, but let's do a pre-party somewhere. Do somebody knows a place where grab a cheap drink??

Hi Lucy,

I'm still in the process of finding a place so I may or may not be up for this, but it sounds like fun!

Where's everyone else?

Derek

Wasted, club, cheap. Sounds like my kind of party!

I've a brand new mobile ready to be lost and the same old liver to be wasted... :D

Hi Lucy,

sounds like DJ Amiga will be at Suns Friday and Saturday nights. I hope I can make it cause I loves the house music!  Fingers crossed!

gzstuff.com/events/dj-amiga-from-tokyo-japan-mixed-music-suns

Is there a place in mind for pre-drinking?

Derek

Hoolies Irish bar is alright if you manage to get a table. Luce I don't know if I'll make it because I might be working Sunday :/ Will let you know!

Saturday Hoolies for Rugby as well. Derek, hope to see you there.

I'll be there.

ok everybody, see you at the hoolies! (where is it?)

Alright, I'll be there! 

As Lucy's mentioned, where's this place anyways and what time?  Is it at:

2号 Tianhe North Road, Tianhe, Guangzhou

http://maps.google.ca/maps/place?hl=en& … 7622857092

Does this mean we're not going to Suns anymore?  =(

Derek

4pm saturday, i'll be there earlier but happy hour starts at 4!

and yes, it is the same place.

I am going to suns!!! but first i want to grab a drink... possibly cheaper than the hooleys (maybe 7eleven LOL), i think ill get to the pub at 10

7eleven you joker! We're not 14, but hell I'm up for that. Find ourselves a street corner to sit on & slurp away on some cheap vodka :P

Ok, I'm planning on being at Hoolie's a little later myself.  I've got to find myself a computer at the canton fair during the day. 

James, do you wanna head to the canton fair with me?  I think 4pm is a little early to be at a bar don't you think?  I'll be drunk and kicked out of Suns before I even get there!  lol...Of course if the rugby match is on earlier this would make sense.  Surfeit, Lucy, I'm not sure what you'll be doing during the day but you're welcome to come as well, just bring your passport cause you'll need that to get in.  The deets are here:  http://www.cantonfair.net/

Btw, what's the dress code for Suns?  Can't figure this out from any of the forums I've been on.

See you guys later today.

D

No real dress code D-guh. Last time out I wore sneaks, jeans & a tshirt & that was fine.

Sweet!  Thanks a lot Surfeit. You going to suns after hoolie's tonight?

Doubt I'll be heading into GZ tonight. Have a good one though!