How can I get a free scolarship to USA

I am searching for a free scholarships to study in USA or Canada. I am interested in engineerings.
thank you

Hello,

Have you good marks? You can apply for a master degree at universities. For more information, you can type a message on my email: [email protected]

I can help you with more information and yes, it's possible. But you have just to know how.

Hi ogr_ro1,

could you please directly help on the forum ?

It would help more people ;)

Thanks

sit for GMAT exams and it will help you if you have nice marks

Do some research on where you would like to study. A lot of schools have alumni who like to help their future students by providing scholarships to them on a case-by-case basis. Good luck!

i dont now how i can get the scholarship in any country to upgade my education level.specially in hydraulics engineering.any one who have now the way and ability to give a free scholarship well come.god bless you

Hi
Am searching free scholarshep to study in USA  intersting in marketing mangement 
    Thank you

There are many grants and scholarships available if you have desire and good gradesGrants are free money that does not have to be paid back AS LONG AS YOU COMPLETE your study's  scholarships some are free others must be paid back.m The best place to find them is on the internet.  Look under a variety of to picks, check schools too. Some schools are looking to attract foriegn students.

Good Luck

Hi
Am searching free scholarship to study in USA. Interesting in [b]Architectural design and urban planning. Now I am studied Civil and Urban Engineering in Arba minch university(Institute of Technology)in Ethiopia. Now, am 5th year Graduated student in this field in Aug.2013G.C.Thank you for every thing.GOD BLESS YOU!

Hi Iam searching for free scholarships in USA or Canada. Iam interested in Business Management thank you.

hi i'm searching free scolarship in usa& england.i'm interested in mechanical enginering.

hello  i am searching for free scholar ship  i USA or CANADA .I am intersted in filds of environmental studies.

Yeah yeah.  Everybody wants something free from America but since the US economy has tanked, I hope you all have a "Plan B."

i want to gate a scholarship to increase my knowlodge and to get my masters by one departemnt,now i am learning in gondar universty by learning my ba degree by tourism and hotel managemnt

a person who need change is a baby with a wet diper

aman tour wrote:

i want to gate a scholarship to increase my knowlodge and to get my masters by one departemnt,now i am learning in gondar universty by learning my ba degree by tourism and hotel managemnt

hey i wish good luck!!

I AM BIRUK TADELE I WANTS TO GO TO NORWAY &CONTINUE MY EDUCATION I AM 3RD YEAR CIVIL &URBAN ENGINEERING STUDENT. I WANTS TO GO TO NORWAY TO INCREASE MY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ENGINEERING.
I AM INTERESTED IN STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
THANK YOU

Hello biruk tadele -> Can you please lower your caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello! In my new years resolution is got a scholarship to study MBA at oversea country  Because i think that developed country will be give me new knowledge and experience for me to be a person who fulfill  capacity and more Charlene.I hope my dream will be   come true cause my struggle.

I am Fasil kelemework i want to go to USA to continiew my education in mechanical engineering.

i want to free scholarship in USA  b/c i can't my education in Ethiopia

I am s student. And I always try to improve in my life. So, i come to USA.

Life is difficult but i can change in my life and my family.

Hello raselreza -> How can we help you? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i m astudent i want to get ascholar ship to incraese my knowldge to mechanical engineer .thankyou

TANKEW to register me

ASHENAFI MELAKU wrote:

TANKEW to register me

??? :/

I am Eric,i finished my Bachelors degree in 2012.I desire you to help me how to get studies of masters in USA.Thank you a lot.God be with you.

I really want to study in place like USA.....want to upgrade my knowledge im Management !!

i really felt interested about you guys and i want to know more about you

it may who concern
dear all who read this letter am find scholarship concerning with my department that i graduated i.e history and cultural studies and the same field.

Hi moges demeke,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please post an advert in the Job in USA section this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

hello; I need a scholar ship if you a ford me I will came and continuous my education

Hi All friends,I also want to know Master degrees  scholarship programs in USA.I did Bsc.Business Administration degree.Study in USA is big dream

Anyone looking to get a scholarship to study in USA is advised to check with the nearest American Embassy to see what is available.

For all of you seeking grants and scholarships to American schools, it might be worth reading up on the current state of funding education in the USA. It's currently in a terrible state for those who are American citizens, so you might want to consider somewhere else for your studies. Is this the kind of future you want for yourselves?

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ti … 08633.htmlhttp://american.com/archive/2013/may/th … oan-crisishttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/bobby-bra … 95036.html

Americans complain that they graduate with $100,000 in student loans while foreigners seek out any American school that will take them.

Aurélie wrote:
ASHENAFI MELAKU wrote:

TANKEW to register me

??? :/

He's thanking (someone) for letting his membership to this site go through.

I was graduated from Wendo Genet College of Forestry & have diploma in forestry and also graduated from Harmaya University with BSC in Nattural Resource Mnagement. know i went to get scolarship on climatic change.

my only wish is that to follow my lessons in USA

Closed