Finding an address with a name

Hallo, I would like to ask if someone have an information , how I can search for an address of someone when I have only his name, passport number and date of birth.

I don't believe you can.

@oozuker

Only a lawyer can find that information and I'm not sure they can even share the details with you.

Hallo, I would like to ask if someone have an information , how I can search for an address of someone when I have only his name, passport number and date of birth.

-@oozuker

Scammers would love that to be easy.

However, if the  person is a bit stupid with their personal information, it is possible.

@oozuker

There are private investigation personel who try it if you pay well.

Don't count on it will be less than 2000 $, more likely 2 - 5 k. 

But if there extras like that the very target is diplomatic staff or otherwise difficult better to forget it.

What I do like is e-mail.

If you would like to give an inheritance, please contact authorities (with your death cerficate)

They will sort it out I am sure.

@oozuker Why do you not have contact details I wonder?

Also, in my own country (UK), you can find out if anyone is director of a company by putting the name in the Company Registrar's search engine.  It will give an address perhaps but that's not necessarily where the subject lives.

Could also be possible to check via credit bureau if one has access to someone in a business (who subscribed to credit bureau services).