Lost Swiss De-registration can not release my swiss penson

Hi

I left Switzerland between 2010-2012 and now need my de-registration letter to release my pension.

Any advice would be great. I don't remember the canton, just that I worked in Zurich near the Airport at UBS and the pension is help by Swiss life Ltd.

Korosh

Hi,  Contact Zurich Migrationsamt they should be able to provide you with a copy of your deregistration. Also contact UBS HR & ask them? Have you contacted Swisslife directly?

Do you have a policy number for Swisslife? Do you have a copy of your old work permit? These will help them locate your details faster.

Good luck.

Swiss life contacted me in Jan.  They are the worst.

The first form they sent me just wanted a signature and my UK accounts details.  Then they sent me the form to fill which needed my de-reg number.

I have repeated that I left 10 - 15 years ago and I don't have it, but like a zombie they just kept sending the form, collecting all my details and now 3 months down the line they say the cannot proceed without it.

Do you have a number/email for Zurich Migrationsamt .  I have tried contacting Zurich web site. with no luck.

I tried UBS, but the don't know if I de-reged or just got another job, in Swisszerland.

The only paperwork I have is my old B permit auslanderpass.

Thanks for the reply.

Does anyone have any email contact details for swusslife.ch

Can not find any way to raise a complaint.  The rep. has not replied to any emails since last week.

Any way thanks for all the help.