After TRC?

Dear friends,

Greetings. I got my Spousal based TRC. But they didn't put new entry date in the passport.

My current 6 months entry on 5 years Spousal exemption date expires in the first week of April.

They said there is no need to put new entry date in the passport. Everything is in the system. So if I travel out of the Vietnam just show TRC.

Should I be concerned. Please advise.

Best.

Dartanz

@Dartanz

There is no stamp made in Passport when you get your TRC. It is your visa from the start date to the end date.

@pogiwayne

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Best.

Dartanz

@shannantehillah  Sorry to hear that, do you have all the requirements required for teaching English as per the new regulations? Now the rules are pretty strict.

I am a university professor, the rule is that first preference is given to locals who possess similar qualification, if a local person is not available only then are the universities allowed to hire foreigners. This is common requirement across the ASEAN countries. I have previously taught in Thailand and Malaysia.

Similar rule applies also to the citizens of ASEAN countries across ASEAN, this is unlike in the case of EU citizens who can work in any EU country. That's why Brexit happened, many people flocked to work in UK without proper English language skills. 

In Thailand, some of my graduate students who were non-ative speakers of English got hired to teach English in schools via agencies but the agencies deducted around 10-20% from their monthly salaries.