Looking for any help finding furniture

We bought a house in Bulgaria around 10 years ago and we couldn't live there at the time. we know people from the village and  have good connections with them, there is a family living in the house who have been taking care of it. Now we  have decided its time for the move and are looking for any help finding furniture and white goods, like fridge, freezer, cooker, washing machine and a Woodburn. It's for us to start to live other dream and would appreciate any help available. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

@Ronjavaah

Interesting - I hope that you know the people very well and have very good relations with them!  In Bulgaria, if someone has been living in a property for ten years or more, and without a written tenancy agreement, they may be legally able to claim the property as their own under the legal principle of adverse possession (aka "squatter's rights").....

If I were you, I'd move them out as quickly as you can arrange to, just in case.

It's easy to find furniture etc - it all depends on what style of thing you're looking for:  IKEA deliver (and install if you need them to), there are many other furniture companies, as well as people who import decent used furniture from Holland/Germany etc.  Check the big white goods stores as they have Specials available every month, some at very good prices.  There's also a thriving market in second-hand goods on eBay, but you do need to be a bit careful.  You may well find a decent aircon system is better and cheaper than a woodburner (and it keeps you cool in the summer) but it depends on your own preferences.