Salary deduction by employer due to late join.

My joining date mention in Qiwa contract was Initially 3rd March 2024 and now it changes 3rd March to 7th March not sure this is changed by my employer or because my gosi was registered on 7th March, but my question here is that my joining is already been delayed for 2 weeks by my employer because of the Iqama transfer and other process so "can I claim the salary for this delay period caused by the employer"  in short that will i get paid from 7th March which is mentioned in Qiwa contract or will get paid from the day I will actually join the company??

@arhamsupwork greetings brother from 3rd march to 7th march there's difference of 4 days i think you shouldn't dare to waste precious moment just for this and please join with reasonable questions and let me tell you that if you have your written contract copy and if there's mentioned joining date then you have right to claim your remaining days wage and you can talk to your employer with good way GOD BLESSED

@shamimkiani34

3rd to 7th March is 4 days but from 3rd to today it is more than 10 days and company says you will get from the day you join.