Where to buy hair clippers ?

Where to buy hair clippers ?

@Klmeermpt666 Shopee for online, or Moji, B.Corner for offline.

Hello Klmeermpt666,

Where precisely are you situated in Vietnam?

It might be simpler to search for a shop nearby.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Equipe Expat.com

Hello Klmeermpt666,
Where precisely are you situated in Vietnam?
It might be simpler to search for a shop nearby.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Equipe Expat.com

-@Cheryl wot kinda shop sells hairclippers in veietnam ?

@hachau.nv aintbuyyin nuthin online here ,gues sit wont arrive and i will be out of pocket and my creditcard compromised .you buy online here ?

@hachau.nv aintbuyyin nuthin online here ,gues sit wont arrive and i will be out of pocket and my creditcard compromised .you buy online here ?

-@Klmeermpt666

WHERE ARE YOU???

Tell us a city name and someone might have a helpful answer for you.

If my wife or I want similar items, we almost always order from vendors on Lazada.

Almost all of them will deliver C.O.D. (cash on delivery)

@Klmeermpt666

Member OceanBeach92107  has asked you where you are located, in an effort to give you direction as to where you might find the item you're now looking to find (hair clippers).

Almost 2 months ago on Jan4th, I had asked you the same question (Link), to which you offered no response. You posted asking where you could find "...cheap 2nd hand laptop".

This makes it difficult to offer you advice.

@OceanBeach92107

I buy from Lazada all the time. No problems here. In fact, it's where I got my Wahl hair clippers ;)

I've got 13 pages of purchased items in my account history. Every single item was delivered C.O.D.

No credit card details required.

(I do note that Lazada now asks me for passport#)

@OceanBeach92107
I buy from Lazada all the time. No problems here. In fact, it's where I got my Wahl hair clippers wink.png
I've got 13 pages of purchased items in my account history. Every single item was delivered C.O.D.
No credit card details required.

(I do note that Lazada now asks me for passport#)

-@Aidan in HCMC

We've had 3 different requests for deposit or advance payment when ordering 2 different expensive & bulky items from here in Việt Nam and 1 request for advance payment when ordering an item being sent from overseas.

I'm guessing we've ordered more than 200 times, so that's been a generally satisfactory online experience for us.

@OceanBeach92107 Thanks. Most helpful. I will give Lazada a go.

@OceanBeach92107 Southern Vietnam ,,,middle of nowhere . 1

@OceanBeach92107 Southern Vietnam ,,,middle of nowhere . 1

-@Klmeermpt666

Go to your local market with a photo of what you need.

One of the sellers there or nearby will point you toward someone who can get them for you

@Klmeermpt666 why don't you go online shopping with Shopee or Lazada. I'm with those two for a quite long time. Good luck! Hoang