New postings/alerts

Hi to the management team, I've noticed for the last 5/7 days that alert bell is not working, shows new msgs all the time but when I click on the bell it's all old, nothing new. I hope your IT team can look at this.

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl said. . . .Hi to the management team, I've noticed for the last 5/7 days that alert bell is not working, shows new msgs all the time but when I click on the bell it's all old, nothing new. I hope your IT team can look at this.

Same problem. . . .

I suggest they deep six the new software and return to the previous software.

I guess nobody Beta tested the new software.

Admin is aware of the issue and a ticket has been created for IT.

Hello everyone,

Sorry about that.

Please note that I have moved your thread to the Help Us improve the website forum. It will reach more members here.

Indeed, we are having an issue at the moment. Part of it has been resolved and more updates will be installed in the coming days.

The notification bell seems to be working fine now, can you please check ?

Regards

Bhavna

@bigpearlI noticed I was getting no (zero) email notices of new posts; that was odd so I went to the website and reviewed and probably saved my account properties. Since the I am back to getting post notifications.

My email notifications are turned off on many sites not just expat sites and simply look when I visit, saves me deleting from my email.

Cheers, Steve.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR