Hacker in facebook , wassapp , in you private nets.

Hackers and your personal life.

Be very careful with social networks in this country, you can easily be a victim of the theft of your privacy, photos, conversations. In this country, your communications can be easily hacked and end up on everyone's lips with what they entail.

What country are you talking about in particular.  Generally speaking, people should be careful with sensitive personal information, regardless of location.

You have to be a total idiot to post any personal details online.

Birthdays, telephone numbers, and anything else you might post is thief fodder.

I've even seen morons post identification documents such as passports and identity cards.

It would be a violation of expat.com's forum's code of conduct to post either contact details, or personal details, on the open forum. This is a safety protocol strictly enforced by administration to help ensure a member's security. Sharing of personal/contact details may be done by messaging any individual member of one's choice.

Unless, of course, you're...

af62dcee92f27d9253e9604fcb4c24c3.jpg

Bond would simply shoot them - Unfortunately, that rarely happens in real life.

I didn't say "Never" for a reason

In all seriousness, I'm amazed anyone is daft enough to post personal details anywhere on the open internet.

I'd heard how bad it could get so I gave it a try. I had a number that was useless and about to be abandoned, so I let it out in one post on Facebook.

You have no idea how many offers of loans, amazing business opportunities, and offers from prostitutes I got.

Almost all were Indian scam centres.

The number died years ago, but I'll bet the buggers are still trying to spam it.

Hello everyone,

Indeed you can not post contact details here For more info : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_D … Regulation

Regards

Ok thanks

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR