Being an expat in Estonia.

Since July 2022, I start living in Estonia in the old well-known city of Tallinn. I visited Tallinn years before and I was surprising how many memories I had while I had been here. After a new profile made on a job agency and an invitation after from a company. I started working in Tallinn. As I was in a hostel, I searched for accommodation, and soon I found something close to the office. All set, I went to explore the city, there is certainly a lot to do, and you can easily start with a drink or coffee in a nice restaurant. I came in the summer, so enough to pass by. When I could get along with some colleagues, also international, we went out and enjoin plenty of activities.

When I got the chance to change my flat to a house in the centre, my experience in the old Tallinn was completed. Now in February 2024, I am searching for something else because I have the feeling, if it suits me, I can easily come back to Tallinn. The search is also to look around for another position to grew more in what I do.   

@kesanas2305

Hello and welcome !

Thank you for sharing your experience with us !

What kind of opportunity are you looking forward to ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank you for your feedback. I would love to stay in Estonia, certainly I am looking for some new opportunity for positions with customer service related skills here in Tallinn.

I am open also for remote work. As it is now common for us. Besides I start up finding a way how I can be a digital nomad promoting my own skills.

How could you assist me?

My regards Jacoba Romkes

@kesanas2305

As I could not edit the text I introduce myself here. My name is Jacoba, 52 years, living abroad since 2018. I grew up in The Netherlands,  but enjoy my life here in the Baltics much more.