E-Visa document

Hi Everyone,

My Vietnam e-Visa document says the following:

THỊ THỰC CÓ GIÁ TRỊ TỪ NGÀY 25/01/2024                    ĐẾN NGÀY 23/02/2024

Good for entry valid from                                                  until

SỬ DỤNG MỘT/NHIỀU LẦN multiple

Good for single/multiple entries

Does the above mean I can enter Vietnam between the dates of 25/01/2024 and 23/02/2024 and then I will be given a 30 day visit visa?

Or does it mean the visa is only  valid until 23/02/2024? and I need to leave Vietnam by Feb 23?

thanks,

Azhar

Or does it mean the visa is only  valid until 23/02/2024? and I need to leave Vietnam by Feb 23?

thanks,
Azhar

-@unsupak88

That's exactly what it means.

You must leave on or before February 23rd.

If you are here at or after midnight, it's an illegal overstay and you'll be fined.

Why didn't you apply for the 90 day visa, if you are uncertain about your plans?

Or does it mean the visa is only  valid until 23/02/2024? and I need to leave Vietnam by Feb 23? thanks,Azhar        -@unsupak88

That's exactly what it means.

You must leave on or before February 23rd.

If you are here at or after midnight, it's an illegal overstay and you'll be fined.

Why didn't you apply for the 90 day visa, if you are uncertain about your plans?

-@OceanBeach92107

Don't think there was an option for 90 days visa for e-visa, only 30 days default

Or does it mean the visa is only  valid until 23/02/2024? and I need to leave Vietnam by Feb 23? thanks,Azhar        -@unsupak88That's exactly what it means.You must leave on or before February 23rd.If you are here at or after midnight, it's an illegal overstay and you'll be fined.Why didn't you apply for the 90 day visa, if you are uncertain about your plans?        -@OceanBeach92107

Don't think there was an option for 90 days visa for e-visa, only 30 days default
        -@unsupak88

You're correct in that the application's default is indeed 30 days. That said, you could have advanced the

Intended length of stay in Viet Nam (number of days) *to 23/04/2024   (90 days, including date of entry, i.e. 25/01/2024).

You might try visiting the nearest official immigration department to inquire about amending your eVisa, though with only 3 days remaining it might not be possible. Worth a try. You didn't mention where in VN you are.

I am not in Vietnam.     I thought  I could enter any time before the 'until' date.  I assumed it was the entry window not the visa window. 

These dates are on the downloadable e-Visa document. 

Looks like i will need to reapply for the visa.. lol

thank you all those who replied.

Azhar

Looks like i will need to reapply for the visa.. lol

-@unsupak88

Looks like.

Good luck