Uk criminal record and marriage in Marrakesh

Hi everyone, I have a drug importantion charge from 2017 in the UK. I was not aware that Morroco wants me to bring my criminal record check from the UK in order to marry my partner in Marrakesh, or Agadir as its where she is from. now I am a bit concerned that they may be fussy due to me having a convivtion. Can anybody advise me that has had any experience in marrying in Morroco with a UK conviction.   

@Zohaib191

DM me

@Zohaib191 Don't worry too much about it. It will be a basic DBS check, so it shouldn't show up on your certificate.

@zahidiqbal81 i  served prison time for it to   so it will show up on  everything i guess

@Zohaib191 how long was the sentence? I had one from 2010 and other convictions, nothing showed up on the basic dbs.  Enhanced understandably everything will show up.

It was a 6year sentence, 3 years in custody. i will apply for a basic dbs to see if it shows up but i am pretty sure it will. If it shows I don't mind but i hope that they will not let that hinder my marriage, wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with a recent crime showing up on record  of course it was a mistake and i work hard legitimately

@Zohaib191 Hi, were you able to use the basic DBS check?

Get ur mrs to get a fiance visa and marry in the uk  thats a easier option