Flight between islands

I dont find flights between the islands by Caboverdeairlines ..Ok, just found bestfly ..

are there boat connections between all the islands ? where can I find info on the different boat connections between the islands ? I have read it is not really reliable …

I dont find flights between the islands by Caboverdeairlines ..Ok, just found bestfly ..are there boat connections between all the islands ? where can I find info on the different boat connections between the islands ? I have read it is not really reliable …        -@Saxio

Hi Phil,

Cabo Verde Airlines flies only to international destinations. The domestic airline is called BestFly (bestflycaboverde.com).

There are maritime connections between all the islands by Cabo Verde Interilhas (cvinterilhas.cv). The website is accurate and reliable. However, the actual operations are never 100% reliable because the vessels are sometimes having mechanical problems or the maritime weather conditions may sometimes cause cancelations (the Atlantic ocean can be very rough at times).

Regards,

Angelo

Hi Angelo ,

thanks 👍😎

You're welcome, Phil. Be sure to give the airline/ship an email and a LOCAL number (even if it's not yours!) because the airline and the ship operator will try to call to advise of any schedule changes.

If the local phone number is not yours,for example it could be the hotel front desk or a local friend, make sure that this person knows how to reach you in case they receive such a notice of any change in schedule. And these kinds of schedule changes are not uncommon.

I know quite a few people who have missed their domestic flights or boat trips because they could not be reached.

Angelo