Flights and prices from Boa vista to Santiago

Hi, I am planning to travel to Boa Vista in January 2024. From there I would like to fly to Santiago to visit for 2 weeks and then fly back to Boa Vista for an International flight return to UK. 

However, I can't find any way to see prices for internal flights when searching from the UK. 

Does anyone know roughly what the price would be? and any tips or advice.

Many thanks

Peter

Hi, I am planning to travel to Boa Vista in January 2024. From there I would like to fly to Santiago to visit for 2 weeks and then fly back to Boa Vista for an International flight return to UK.
However, I can't find any way to see prices for internal flights when searching from the UK.

Does anyone know roughly what the price would be? and any tips or advice.

Many thanks

Peter
-@Pete7040

Hi Peter,

Use the site of the internal domestic airline carrier! Bestfly. Select English so you can understand how to use it. You can see all the  prices. You can even book and pay in advance on the site. But to do that, you will need to register on the site.

Regards,

Angelo

Thank you!

Peter, could you please post here if you succeed? I've been trying to purchase flights on that site for a few weeks now with no success. Yesterday I did some research on some other forums. The consensus seems to be that it is impossible to buy flights if you are located outside Cape Verde. The general recommendation is to pay a local travel agent to buy the flights for you

Yes Eddy. It seems you are right. That website is not showing flights which are bookable in the search bar.

This means that i will have to book the flight when I am in Cape Verde (Boa Vista) with a travel agent. Another alternative is to book it on the internet when I am in Cape Verde as it may be cheaper.

Last year I was in Cape Verde and had non problem booking flights directly on the website. This year I am trying to book them from outside Cape Verde and it's impossible. Only possible via agents apparently