Dressing alt/gothic in Malaysia?

Hi all! I feel like this is a bit of a silly question but this is the only place I can think of to ask. Will I get discriminated against or be treated differently if I dress alt/gothic? I'm talking about band t-shirts, fishnets, heavier makeup (nothing too extreme though! just heavy eyeshadow and darker lip colors), and just lots of black. I understand that that kind of style might be perceived as satanic there and I just don't want to cause any trouble. If it matters, I am located in Sarawak.

I've seen a few young people dressed like that around KL, but not frequently. I'm sure they attract attention, perhaps just stares - couldn't say if they get hassled or not. Never seen them in Kuching, but it tends to be a pretty tolerant place.

@lilroo

You are likely to be treated differently, but not to an extent where it should be worrying. Different style, I know, but there are lots of cosplay in Malaysia, which seems to be accepted - at least in KL.

My impression is that Sarawakians in general are more tolerant than average Malaysians.