New members of the Myanmar forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Myanmar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Myanmar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello. My name is Nate. I am moving to Myanmar with my wife and 4 children (ages 7-13). We are moving there because God spoke to us. We told him we would move anywhere and do anything to help save children from trafficking. He said, "go to Burma" to my 13 year-old daughter. We have had multiple confirmations this was God speaking...

I fought professionally in MMA for over 20 years. I fought in the UFC from 2005 to 2017 (trained for 3 years with my dear friend, Aung La Nsang in Florida). I also have a Master of Theological Studies degree and a Doctor of Ministry degree. We will be starting off opening a school for orphans with 40 students. I will be teaching MMA, Bible, and leading the school, which will be English based.

We are looking forward to seeing God help so many people. We know it is a hard time in Myanmar now, but God loves Myanmar people. He is sending the right people for the job.

@Nate the Great Hi Nate, in which city would you and your family be living?

Not sure if I'm replying to another person's statement or am creating my own. Lived in Thailand for 25 years introduced my my vocation to the Kingdom . I'm a DC. Sports injury expert. I love the entire region.  Been everywhere.

@Gtpcal

Hello and welcome on board !

You are replying to Julien on the thread he opened to welcome all newcomers on the website.

We are glad to have you on Expat.com !

Should you have any questions, feel free to open a new thread on the Myanmar forum by following this link : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=197

All the best

Bhavna