Belene region

Hello I've just joined . My name is Christian and I'm from Kent , UK . I'm looking to buy a place to renovate in Belene region for a holiday home.  I'm visiting the area at the start of 2024 .

Wondering if there's any expats in this area to connect with for guidance and/or beverages

That looks like a fascinating area, Christian!

Probably the best way to make sure anyone in your area sees the post is to start a thread with Belene region mentioned in the heading. I hope you can fine some people near the places your interested in.

@janemulberry

Many thanks for that I'll give it a go !

Hi , anybody on here from Belene as looking to connect with expats.  Thanks!

@cs75 ive just replied to you. i think there is another ex pat family in our village. i think theres a you tubing family not far from us too (a village in belene) . for the life of me i cant remember which 1 it is! im trying to find out as they have a young family like i do.

@Suzi Masterson

Would be great to find out about the you tube family as I follow quite a few of the other brit/bulgaria channels

You lot must be madder than old muggins here in Vratsa. One winter up north to sort the men from the boys. I was proper lucky my old neighbour sorted me with some firewood. Keep your pechkis burning and have yourselves a lovely time.