Facilitation visa

Am single parent of Dutch national under 18 living in uganda together with my Dutch baby.I want to relocate to Nethernds with my baby ..applied for facilitation visa to come and apply for EU verification but my visa was rejected despite completing all the checklist .the reason was justification and purpose wasn't justified …is there other documents I needed to attach other Thea the one on checklist?.. the father of my baby passed away

@madrinespe

I don't think that the application you made is the correct one. Your baby has not excised her/his EU rights which means living in another EU country for 6months. Because he is a Dutch national, you shouldn't be applying for verification of EU Law.

Verification of EU Law is oNLy for other EU Nationals and and also Dutch nationals who has lived outside Netherlands in another EU Country for at least 6months.

I do not know the correct application but if your baby has a Dutch passport, it is easier you apply for a visiting visa for another EU Country, then, you start the process of Application for EU Family member permit in that country or any other country but NL.

Even if they had given you a Facilitation VISA, your application would have failed when you arrive in NL and applied for a Verification of EU Law.

Hey daer thank u for the reply,,,, am talking about chavez visa and chavez residence where TCN mothers of dutch minors can apply for residence permit in the NL….its on IND website .u can stil go through ..maby cases