Lawyers in SDQ specializing in SMBs

Hello All,

im in the process of doing due dilligence for a small business in Punta Cana. I'm looking for a lawyer in SDQ to partner with my lawyer to do due dilligence. Looking to hire or retain this week. Thanks in advance for your help!

Call Larry -*** he should be able to help you. he has been practicing for many years. he only speaks English.  connect with him on WhatsApp.

Moderated by Cheryl 5 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Expatdreams,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that contact details should not be shared on the forum. Feel free to share such information via the private messaging system.

You can also register this person on the Dominican Republic business directory for free.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Since when can we NOT make referrals??? Every few months we have this same argument!!!!! I am tired of having it

@planner

Hello, we did inform that "referrals" from new members will be monitored and not accepted. This is the first post of the member. We will accept his "referrals" on the forum when we get to know him better.

Regards

Bhavna

Then that needs to be stipulated please  and  not  put as a general comment!

@Expatdreams This guy is a Dominican licensed attorney, practicing here for many years, and he ONLY speaks English? I call BS on that! Every legal document in this country is in Spanish!