Just landed in Amman

Hi everybody,
As I am very new in Amman and I donŽt know much people here, I would like to meet expats like you who can guide me a bit in my way here. I am a Spanish native but my English is ok as I was living several years in the UK, so both languages are welcome!!! Arabic… not yet..:/ but this same Saturday I am starting my lessons!!!

Well, I would like hearing from you, about your experiences, tips for finding jobs, special places … Anything you would have liked to hear when you just arrived here or just something you might want to say!!! Thanxxx…

Glad to hear you're in Jordan. You gotta try mansaf from Al-Quds restaurant in Down Town ;-)

hello yomisma ...
And welcome to Jordan!!
I speak many languages, from my experience in learning languages, if u want to improve ur language u have to practice, so I think Its good decision to live in Jordan
Dear yomisma
Did u visit Jabal Amman and rainbow str.
If u did or not yet
Let me Show u it as u never see , or heard before
Just writ to me: [email protected]

Hi there,I am originally from Jordan but lived in Australia for 16 years and speak English and Arabic fluently.Please email me at
[email protected]

Take care

Hola que tal?

He leído que estas en Amman sigues alli?
Me gustaria que me pudieras informar un poco sobre como está el trabajo en Jordania la verdad que desde aquí es bastante dificil y no puedo irme sin un trabajo. gracias

sorry !! what u said ? :/

Hi there and welcome to Jordan,can you please email me at
[email protected]

shobaki I AM SPANISH SORRY!!!

really !!

I am urdoni (Jordanian)

witch that mean we are relative!!
yes?!!
it's long and old story
maybe i told it u if we have chance to meet some day
:) hope it soon

Hello
Im an English teacher with 16 years experience teaching in the Middle-east and other countries. Im looking for volunteer teaching work in exchange for modest accomdation. I arrive in December. Would appreciate any info. Thanks Robby

u r welcome to Jordan !!

i didnt understand cleary , what u mean ?

Hi Robby - I know many places who would like volunteers to teach, but unfortunately none who can offer accomodation. BUt I will keep my eyes open for anything.

hello yomisma
you are welcome in jordan
hope if i can help you here and maype we ca be afriend....