Dentist to clean Peridontal pockets where in VN?

I have peridontal pockets which needs to be cleaned and  drained, anybody has experience with good dentist who can do that in VN?

@narcrepellant2525

Keep me updated.  I NEED same.

John

You can use as first aid antibiotics to keep infections at bay before you reach qualified professional.

I use DOXYCYCLIN 100 mg  (Doxycycline)  price in Pharmacity 100K VND.

Westcoast International Dental. Not cheap, but top notch. They speak English well and have modern facilities and equipment.

https://benhvienranghammat.vn/trang-chu.aspx

This is public dental hospital recommended by local, you do your own research first naturally . I will personally stay away from dentists oriented towards foreigners - mostly its rip off operation with average (if you are lucky) or below average workmanship. This is not advertisement per se, since it is public health  institution, I am soon going to visit  them will rapport my experience, fingers crossed.

Westcoast..is there tons of people there on daily base, locals and foreigners?  Since bad places are always almost empty, for good reason.

Rapport from the hospital. Many people there all the time, must be good, otherwise locals would avoid it. Quite big hospital. Nice  security guy who speaks good English guided me where to go. After initial admission check by dentist, got  checking for my blood pressure by nurse and paying, afterwards went to the dentist with nice English speaking assisting female colleague who pep talked me through intervention, and they took tissue sample from my tooth gum, it was painless from administering local anesthesia (I was thinking he is probing that white Leukoplakia patch) and to sewing the wound. He did as far as I can say excellent job, precise cut for tissue sample and sewing the wound. So far so good. Cost me 1.4M with rapport from pathologist (I went to Faculty of Medicine with sample). The doctor and his female assissting colleague were top professionals, they saw that I was scared (understandable after terrible experience with Rose Dental)  and did best to calm me down. After they finished, they sent me with junior colleague with prescription to buy antibiotics and pain killers.  Before you go cleaning periodontal pockets they will probably ask for  X-ray of your tooth,  I paid for that 150K in Vung Tau. I believe price for periodontal pocket cleaning is 300K per tooth in this shop in Vung Tau, but I have yet to confirm it. Good luck and please write your experiences how you solved your issue.

I will personally stay away from dentists oriented towards foreigners - mostly its rip off operation with average (if you are lucky) or below average workmanship.

Westcoast..is there tons of people there on daily base, locals and foreigners?  Since bad places are always almost empty, for good reason.

Seems you answered your own post. Excellent. Glad it worked out. 

However, the reason that there are "tons of people" at your low cost Vietnamese clinic is because poor Vietnamese have no choice, either get repairs for low price, or get the tooth pulled. Not because of 5 star ratings.

West Coast is excellent. I see expats, tourists, and well-off Vietnamese. They keep several doctors busy every day. All modern equipment. About 1/2 cost of an equivalent practice in California.

This Vung Tau shop is full with Vietnamese and foreigners, they have 20 dental offices just in one building. It was recommended to me by American guy, prices very reasonable not Hollywood style. I have no affiliation with them at all, just my experiences.