Does anyone have personal experience of this company ?

Hi all im thinking of investing in property.   does anyone have personal experience of this company Bulgaria Direct, particularly on the monthly payments scheme.

🙂 thanks in advance

Sorry I have none but there are some on here who have used company's but not heard of of the one your talking about .. perhaps they will respond as I think they have positive outcomes for the ones they have used .. try looking at the list of blogs as I think there is on called buying a house in Bulgaria

@Mrs Homemaker

Hi we did that at first then paid it off in full. It was a good way to get our house.

@taggartlynn0211 great news thanks

Sorry I have none but there are some on here who have used company's but not heard of of the one your talking about .. perhaps they will respond as I think they have positive outcomes for the ones they have used .. try looking at the list of blogs as I think there is on called buying a house in Bulgaria

-@philip Mckay

Will check that out too ta

Hi Kat! Yes, we've used Bulgaria Direct and have no hesitation recommending them.

As with all estate agents, they may not point out the faults in a property, preferring to focus on the good points. Bulgarian village houses can be very different to what we might expect! Their prices will be higher than the market price a Bulgarian would pay, but an outsider has no chance of buying at that price. Considering there's the benefit of pay-by-installment and excellent admin support, I feel the properties are reasonably priced.

The contract lays out clearly their responsibilities and the buyer's responsibilities. It's like a rent-to-buy scheme rather than a mortgage. As soon as the contracts are signed the buyer can get the keys and full rights to use the property, but ownership doesn't transfer until after the final payment is made, using the usual Bulgarian process at a notary's office.

One thing to be aware of is to be 100% sure you'll be able to pay the installments on time. There's a clause in the contract that missing payments means the buyer loses the rights to the house and whatever money they've paid so far.

If buying for investment rather than for a holiday house or a home to live in, also be aware of the usual investment warning - prices can drop as well as rise.  And any house will deteriorate if left unmaintained. We bought for an eventual full-time home rather than as an investment strategy.

The company themselves, I believe to be solid and completely trustworthy.

@Mrs Homemaker

What area are you looking for

Hello Mrs Homemaker,

this is a Bulgarian company. As a native Bulgarian I do not trust easily anyone.

Anything you do in Bulgaria, anything related to making massive purchases please get a lawyer to help you. Very very important. It will pay off and you will have peace of mind. Good luck!:)

Hello Mrs Homemaker,
this is a Bulgarian company. As a native Bulgarian I do not trust easily anyone.
Anything you do in Bulgaria, anything related to making massive purchases please get a lawyer to help you. Very very important. It will pay off and you will have peace of mind. Good luck!smile.png-@Reni99

🙂 Hi thanks for your reply, I'm inclined to agree.

For me  the issue is knowing which agents to actually choose legals included? mainly because of the language barriers. hopefully there will be recommendations on here.

I mean this  company have been trading for 20 years ..hopefully this is a positive.

Hello Mrs Homemaker,
Anything you do in Bulgaria, anything related to making massive purchases please get a lawyer to help you. Very very important. It will pay off and you will have peace of mind. Good luck!smile.png-@Reni99

That goes without saying. Every property I have bought I have had one even in my home country.

Youtube: Rough and Ready Adventures. There is an English family vlogging what they bought from Bulgaria direct

Youtube: Rough and Ready Adventures. There is an English family vlogging what they bought from Bulgariadirect

-@Adriana Petrova

Brilliant! I'll take a look x

Yes  and  can't  fault  them.  I'm  in  the  final  stages  of   completing on my place. they found the cheapest option for me.

cant  fault  them

@Suzi Masterson

How did you get hold of them? Ive been trying for weeks