Good visa immigration attorney

Hello everyone, 

Can you recommend a good visa immigration attorney I've already had a bad experience with a lady attorney named *** *** Colombia her. I don't even know if she was a real attorney, but any information you can share with me. We greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Charles Newberrry.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Removed to avoid any risk related to defamation
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone. Can you recommend a good visa immigration attorney I've already had a bad experience with a lady attorney named **** Colombia her. I don't even know if she was a real attorney, but any information you can share with me. We greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Charles Newberrry.        -@hiddent

If you haven't contacted them already, check out Nexxo Legal. I had success paying them to handle my Digital Nomal Visa process.

@hiddent  I meant this for you

I've also heard nothing but good things about Langon Attorneys Cra. 39 #13sur 55, El Poblado, Medellín, El Poblado, Medellín I've heard so much about then here in this site plus another couple I've been following. Check them out and the reviews

I'll be using them if I ever get the money to go there which now isn't looking very good 1f625.svg

Hello everyone

Please note that this new thread has been created from your post on the Colombia forum since the New Members thread is meant for introductions only.

All the best

Bhavna

@hiddent

I'm Canadian and can recommend Ernesto Bennedeti - he helped me with my house purchase, and my investor visa. He is responsive,  knowledgeable, and speaks perfect English.

Cheers,

Kent

[link moderated]

@kbeattie what is his contact info please

Brett

With the bad exchange rate..which is getting worse, increasing value of salario minimo..and you being poor as you said and only being on OAS and CPP, unless you get the max for both, you might not be recieving 3 salarios mínimo , and thus qualify for a pensionada visa.

Also by the post October 2022 rules, pensionada visas ( stated clearly in the resolution)  and possibly ( I have not confirmed this ) any " V" visa are not allowed to be on EPS, allthough you might find an agent who would enroll you.

But if they ever started seriously enforcing the laws, all pensionada visa holders would be kicked off of EPS.

Not looking good long term for Expats in Colombia,unless you have deep pockets and can afford a very expensive health care policy.

Of course the ones that get their " R" Visas are ok for now; as well as cónyuge visas, which they can only screw around with to a limited amount, due to international agreements

Has anyone gotten in contact with James from colombianvisas.com.. I have a relative that had exceptional experiences for years with him directly and now all the people that work for his office make believe he is there and are charging up the wazoo and not getting anything done... Is he alive?

Had good experience with Langon Law in Medellin.