Your neighbours in Kuwait

Hello everyone,

When you move in Kuwait, relationships with your neighbours can play a vital role in your well-being and integration. Share your experiences of the interactions and routines that punctuate your daily life in Kuwait:

Tell us about your relationships with your neighbours in Kuwait. Do you have any anecdotes to share, moments of solidarity or community initiatives that have touched you?

Are there any specific customs or cultural norms to be respected between neighbours? For example, is it normal to introduce yourself to your neighbours and invite them over when you move in Kuwait?

Do you have any tips or advice for fostering good neighbourly relations in Kuwait? How do you deal with the differences and diversities that can exist within the community?

Are there any initiatives to organise activities between neighbours, whether official events or spontaneous gatherings?

Are your neighbours expats or locals? How does this influence your experience in Kuwait?

By sharing your experiences, you enrich everyone's understanding of life in Kuwait and help many people to plan their life abroad.

Thank you all for your contributions.

Cheryl
Expat.com Team

indians get along with indians good as long as living with family. bachelors not that much. moreover, only on certain premium apartments citizens are being neigbours to expats not in all expat areas.

Well ,I don't have any issues with my neighbours,  I have neighbour Arab, Indian Hindu, Indian Christian  and myself Indian Muslim. Clothing is important due to in Ramadan muslim fast .they avoid female short clothing. Rest is all fine