NIE support number

Hello, i have been an expat in Spain for the last 5 years and i need to obtain urgently a tax resident certificate for a potential move back to greece. The problem i have is that i have lost my nie card several years back and never recovered it as i was able to do my taxes with the number alone and not the physical card. Now i understand the i am missing the support number which is absolutely needed for any transaction. Is there any way to recover it without going through the pain of re-issuing my nie card? If i go in person to the agencia tributaria can i get it with my passport and without my nie card? Thanks im advance

Hey there,

I am not sure if you can solve your problem by going to the Agencia Tributaria with your passport, so I can't answer that question.

But, I had a similar problem a few years back (I now got myself a new TIE) where I needed my support number, but I'd lost my old green NIE paper card. I remembered that I'd had to scan and send my NIE a number of times over the years for work purposes, receiving deliveries etc etc. So I checked my old sent mails, and sure enough, there was a scan of my NIE in there with all the numbers I needed.

I'm sorry I can't really answer your question, but check any old sent emails as you may find you've got a copy hiding in there somewhere maybe?

Cheers, J

Thanks james

I have a photo of the front page but never thought that i would need the back page . Stupid me !

Im just wondering if i can avoid the hassle of the nie because its just a tax resident certificate so id hope they can easily find me in their systems and provide it to me. The nie is only a way to access their platform to do it online

With the digital signature is possible to apply for a certificate!

Hi Sigma! Doesnt the digital.signature require the " soporto" number to login?

Hi

I suppose you know this link

https://sede.agenciatributaria.gob.es/S … alido.html

I hope it help

introduzca-soporte-valido.html

Hi Jp!

Yes and thanks for sharing :) Theproblem is that i do not have my NIE physical card anymore. I know my NIE number but i dont know my "soporto" number as i was stupid enough to only take a photo of the front of the card before losing it

I have also :

https://www.immigrationspain.es/pedir-d … encia-nie/

https://es.linkedin.com/pulse/he-extrav … ro-benitez

Good luck

Hello everyone

i am about to apply for a NON LUCRATIVE VISA and like to know if I do need a NIE before hand.

And secondly

Do I really need a solicitor or a lawyer to help or I just have to base my application only information found online.

THANKS.

Hello all,

Just adding to my 15 mn previous post if I do need a one year lease agreement before applying for a non lucrative visa.

Thanks

Hello,  you don't need a lease agreement.

good luck

I spoke to the Spanish consulate in Paris. They sent me a list of requirements. I had a name who I could contact there sent several emails and got quick replies. They were super helpful. Didn't need a lawyer. Did approach one and they wanted money up front for a meeting. Lawyer was in Alicante. I never used them. What could they have told me that the consulate didn't. Process from start to actually getting the visa in my hand. 2 months. To get a NIE before hand was a one stop visit to the police station.