PLEASE HELP! I'm marrying a Tunisian guy soon

Hello everyone! Greetings from Malaysia! I need help from Tunisian people here. I am from Malaysia,  I am getting married soon with the love of my life which Tunisian. My country authorities will need certain documents for our process of application to get married here in Malaysia. My guy already get his Single Certificates, Birth Certificates translated and ready. The only paper left is Affidavit of Eligibility to marry. Please can you guys here help where exactly he can get this letter from? He's been asking city hall, state hall, none said they ever heard or known about this paper?

FYI, there is no Malaysia embassy there and no Tunisia embassy here as well.

I feel sorry for him caused he's been spending most time to looked and asked for this letter. I would really appreciate if anyone here can really help us or anyone whose married with non Tunisian and went through the same process as us.

We are getting married in December by the way, so we really need to get this paper to file our application as soon as possible. 1f61f.svg Please help us!

Thanks guys! 1f609.svg

Salam

If i don't understand wrong, you are talking about a letter that proof that you are Unmarried or Single. In this case, You can get this letter of NO Marriage Certificate from your home country. Attest/Solicit it from your concern local commune/city office, and then get that attested from your Foreign office (Ministry of Foreign/External Affairs).

I wish you very best of luck in getting marriage a sunnah and the most beautiful relationship in the world.