Need help with company incorporation, WP and dependent pass

Hi

I am planning to move Malaysia with my family, I need to incorporate company, I need work permit and 2 dependent passes, One for my wife and another one for my daughter. Can you guys suggest any reliable Agent who can help me with company incorporation, Work permit and dependent pass.

Thanks

@mudswani ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@bluelephantlanxiang

Hello and welcome !

Thank you for wanting to help but we appreciate that members share their inputs on the forum itself for the benefit of everyone.

If you are a professional, unfortunately, you will not be able to promote your services on the forum. You may however, register your business in the Malaysia Business Directory.

Regards

Bhavna

I have a reliable agent but I cant post the company name-- or can I?

Meantime, its not so simple, you cant open a company just by wanting to. It has to be a needed company in a needed sector and it costs a bomb in capital requirements and annual maintenance charges. Plus, its highly possible and likely you cant get a WP in your own company anymore, not if there is a malaysian who can have the role instead and, if you can have a permit you have to pay yourself a large salary on which you pay income taxes. In other words, forming a company to get a WP to get around visa issues is no longer viable. You have to make a needed company and employ lots of local workers -- a real company with real products/services.

Still, do google "malaysian company formation," "malaysian business consultants," and "malaysian corporate relocation consultants" and have a go at them.

@cvco

Hello, you can share the recommendation/name on the forum, recommend in the business directory or even send a private message to the OP.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Bhavna