Refused Visa

Good day! I write here as i am in so much depression regarding the refusal of my visit visa. I was in Norway last 2008 as a student then after almost 2 years i returned home and hot married to a norwegian man. He took me to Norway but things didnt work good to us. I was rescued by the police at my ex husbands house and being sent to women's shelter. After that i tried to live on my own got a job at the nursing home  but it was just a on call. I doent have any choice than to go back home. I revieved a help from the IMO its a  killnd of organization in Norway who helps people to pay the air ticket with 100k thousand pesos cash assistance. After 2 years i tried to apply again as tourist visa but i got a refusal letter stating that i am such a threat in Norway which i dont understand since i have never created a crime there. And now om planning to go bavk to Norway as i found a Notwegian boyfriend that wants to marry me wnd take me with him back to Norway. Pls i need your help. Thank you so much🙏