How long does it take? / Work and residence permit issues

Hi everyone

At the beginning of the May, as a non-EU citizen I got a job offer from an iGaming company in Sofia. Afterwards my relocation process started and the company requested some documents. (Such as copy of passport, graduation certificate, criminal record, reference letter from my last company etc)

At the end of 3 months, so yesterday the company told me that my documents have been reviewed and they said that my documents are eligible to apply for relevant permissions and they officially has started my relocation process.

I wonder if as soon as they submit my documents, how long does it take to obtain the permissions? Some websites say that maximum process of time is 3 weeks, but I don't know to be honest.

Also I apologize for my poor english.

@rotblau

They've had nearly 4 months already, so fingers crossed just a just a few more weeks more to wait! :-)

I'd guess that your employer has other non-EU workers, so you could just ask them where you/they are in the process.

Separately, are they getting you an EU Blue Card? I think your salary is over the threshold, so it might be worth mentioning.