Supporting documents for opening PFA

Hello dear expat fellows,

I am wondering if any of you have experience with opening PFA here in Romania?

If you want to open a PFA you need to show them some proof of training or professional experience in the field in which you will open the PFA, so I want to ask if anyone has any information;

• if you have diploma is it enough to translate it (I guess you also need additional notary stamp?), or you also need to do recognition in Ministry for education?
  • would translated letter of recommendation from previous employer qualify?

If anyone has a clue about mentioned things, I would be happy to receive some answer.

Greeetings :)

You can find a list of the documents needed at ONRC website.

I'm not sure proof of training or qualification is needed.  I had a friend was a PFA (she made handmade jewelry) and obviously didn't need a professional qualification to do so.  A declaration was sufficient.

Hi,

thank you for the info, I know about the ONRC website and their lists, I just wanted to know if someone has first hand experience, because a lot of times something is written on paper, but when you come to the actuall people who work somewhere story is different.

Anyway thanks again for answer, I will go there personally in hope someone speaks English and is willing to help with documentation.

Hi,
thank you for the info, I know about the ONRC website and their lists, I just wanted to know if someone has first hand experience, because a lot of times something is written on paper, but when you come to the actuall people who work somewhere story is different.

Anyway thanks again for answer, I will go there personally in hope someone speaks English and is willing to help with documentation.
-@majstore3

From what I understand the law is vague on the requirements (go figure, it's Romania).  Obviously yes, if you want to be an IT consultant for example, you need to show that you have studies/degree in IT or Computer Science; your degree/experience must correspond to the CAEN number.  You can't have a degree in horticulture and then apply to be a PFA electrician :)  And yes, if your credentials are foreign (perhaps only if non-EU) then they probably need to be evaluated by the Ministry of Education for equivalency.  I don't have any personal experience to tell you for certain.